A Voluntary groups to perform 'Sewa' or Service to the Pilgrims
Established in 1995
Bhandara at Panchtarni from year 1995 to 1998
Bhandara at Poshpatri from year 1999 to Till Date
On the way from Mahagunas Top to Panchtarni comes Poshpatri
|Details of facilities at Bhandara Poshpatri|
|Hut for Free Accommodation||3 = 70 Yatris each (3 - Tire Style)|
|Toilet||10 ( Indian Style)|
|Bath Room + Toilet||03 (Western-style) with Hot Water|
|Food items in "Bhole ka Bhandara"||150|
|Gas Cylinders||200 ( L.P.G. )|
|Kerosene Oil||1000 Ltr.|
|Blankets all New Purchase (every year)||3000|
|Medicines & Oxygen Cylinder||Available at Free medical camps|
|Food Counter at Bhandara Pandal||24 At a Time|
|Phone Service (Mobile)||GSM Network in co-operated with BSNL|
|Free Charging facility||Charge your Cell Phones and Cameras|
1. Total Light (Power) at Bhandara Premises provided by " Hydro Electric Turbine", Generator, Invertor and .Solar also
2. STD & PCO facility provided through Satellite Phone and GSM Network .(in Co-operated with BSNL)
3. Free Hot Fresh Food available at Poshpatri Bhandara of "Shree Shiv Sewak Delhi". for the Yatris
4. Free Shoes, Woolen Socks, Cap, Jacket and Cloths are provided to the needy persons .
5. Free Hot Fresh Food and accommodation also available for the Pitthoo,Palki and Horse(Ponies) owners.
6. Poshpatri is situated between 6 Kms. after Sheshnag and 6 Kms. before Panchtarni.
7. This is only one Bhandara situated on maximum hight and the Biggest Bhandara in India ,and Self Generated.Electric Power by "Hydro Electric Tturbine" Produce By Our Sewadars